The CCX phones are certified by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams. In fact, they’re designed from the ground up for use with the workplace collaboration service.
CCX 600 has a clean design with a beautiful 7” touchscreen display with a seamless, native Teams interface. It comes in a model with a handset and one without a handset for use with a headset.
Does Poly CCX 600 support Wi-Fi?
Yes, the CCX 600 has an integrated Wi-Fi radio for connecting to a wireless network in the office — including the home office.
Using Wi-Fi is a solution for when you can’t connect the phone via a physical Ethernet connection.
The phone can go where you want it to go.
In this blog, we’re going to give you a clear guide to connecting Poly CCX 600 to Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi On Poly CCX 600
Poly CCX 600 supports 802.11n Wi-Fi — both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Here’s how to connect to Wi-Fi.
Enable Wi-Fi On Poly CCX 600
Before you can connect to the wireless network, you need to enable Wi-Fi on the phone.
- On the phone, select Menu > Settings > Device Settings
- In the Device Settings menu, select Wi-Fi
- In the Wi-Fi menu, select Wi-Fi
The phone will reboot, ready to be connected to the wireless network.
Connect Poly CCX 600 to Wi-Fi
Now that Wi-Fi is enabled, you can connect to the wireless network.
- On the phone, select Menu > Settings > Device Settings > Wi-Fi > Launch Wi-Fi Settings
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to
- Enter the appropriate information (e.g., password) that is required by the network
- Select Connect
Note: When using Wi-Fi, Ethernet connectivity is disabled. In addition, you will not be able to power the phone using Power Over Ethernet. You need to use a 48V 0.52A power supply.